Hollywood Women

New York Times Magazine reports that 1.9% of directors are female. So basically (including Katheryn Bigelow and Valerie Davis) the two I have worked with in the past decade makes up 95%. In other words, in my experience  making up the women in Hollywood, I’ve already made up amost ALL of the ones who direct movies. Who’s the other 5%? Elizabeth Banks? Well, I dressed up as Effie. Does that count?

NYT

wpid-IMAG0734-1.jpg

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s